Hi, I want to make a window appear above a certain point of a view in a
scrollview. When the user clicks outside the window, it will close. While the
window is displayed, the user should not be able to scroll the scrollview.

This is the behavior you get with a context menu, and I want to replicate that
behavior.

So far, I can display the window where I want it and close it when it resigns
key window, but I am stuck on the disabling of scrolling (in my case, using a
Magic Mouse).

Any suggestions on how to disable scrolling on the view?

Thanks

Gideon