I'm integrating a UIWebView directly into a design such that it should just
sort of sit on top and look to be a part of an underlying graphic.

After a bit of investigation, I finally got my UIWebView drawing without the
gray background.  Unfortunately, when I scroll around the view, it still shows
shadows behind it when it reaches the content boundaries.  Does anyone have any
idea how to get these shadows to disappear as well?

Thanks for any help!