On Jun 6, 2010, at 12:25 PM, ronald b. kopelman wrote:

> However,  changing the line:
>
>>      [self registerForDraggedTypes: [NSArray arrayWithObject:
>> NSFilenamesPboardType]];

> [self registerForDraggedTypes:[NSArray
> arrayWithObjects:NSFilenamesPboardType, nil]];
>
> might help.

No, those two NSArray calls have exactly the same effect, creating an array
with a single object. I prefer the first since it’s shorter and you don’t have
to remember to put the “,nil” at the end. (At least you get a compiler warning
in 10.5+ if you forget. It used to just crash at runtime.)

—Jens

PS: When replying to a digest, remember to update the subject line to match the
message you’re replying to, so it’s not the generic “Re: Cocoa-dev Digest…”.