On 2010 Jun 11, at 21:56, Matthew Weinstein wrote:

> There's some sort of bug in my help system, wondering if anyone can help. I
> have a set of nested folders in the help system: one for tutorial, one for
> user manual, but one link doesn't work in the help system, but works fine if
> I click it directly (even if I go into the application's content folder and
> use a browser in the help system it works just fine.) Console reveals
> nothing....

Sorry I can't answer that.  Apple Help can be finicky.  Narrow down the
difference between the working and non-working link.  If you can't get it, use
a better mailing list; post code to apple-help-author...@lists.apple.com.  Also
specify if this is one of the new 10.6-only Help Books or a legacy
backwards-compatible Help Book.

http://lists.apple.com/archives/Apple-help-authoring/2009/Nov/msg00008.html