On Jun 14, 2010, at 7:24 AM, John Gordon wrote:

> I've tried using the NSTextfield, but it hasn't been too successful.  I've
> also tried an NSTableView, but can't figure out how to force it to resize
> based on the number of rows in the table.
>
> What approach would you use

NSTableViews auto-resize themselves whenever the number of items inside them
change, but IB always places them inside scroll views when you instantiate them
there. So you can either take the table view out of the scroll view, or
otherwise synchronize the table view and its scroll view's frame sizes whenever
the table view is reloaded. The latter might be a better idea...

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>