On 15 Jun 2010, at 18:43, Jens Alfke wrote:

> On Jun 15, 2010, at 9:19 AM, F van der Meeren wrote:
>
>> I am trying to link to the Python.framework.
>> According to the manpages the framework directories are searched in the
>> following order:
>> "The default framework search path is /Library/Frameworks then
>> /System/Library/Frameworks.”
>
> If you’ve added Python.framework to your Xcode project, I think it will use
> that exact framework instead of following the search path. Look in your
> project and change that framework to the one you actually want to use.

When I  use "get info" on the python framework, it points to
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework. As it should be (I think).

> You can use ‘otool’ to examine the library paths compiled into the binary.

The otool -L says :

/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Python (compatibility
version 2.6.0, current version 2.6.1)

My guess is that the SDK overrules my own choice, in favor of the 2.6 version.
Do you have any clue on how to fix this?