On 19 Jun 2010, at 19:46, Junio Gonçalves Vitorino wrote:

> Hello, I'm working on a project that the user should fill columns of a
> tableview (that maps to a coredata entity) with dates. After googling I
> found some posts saying that is impossible to place a NSDatepicker inside a
> TableViewColumn, is that true?
>
> If not, why I can't drag a NSDatepicker to my TableViewColumn in IB? I
> should do it programatically?

NSDatepicker is not an NSCell subclass so you cannot display it in a table
column.

I would suggest that you display the formatted date in an NSTextField cell.
The user can click the cell to bring up the NSDatePicker instance in a child
window.

Child window usage is demonstrated here:
http://mattgemmell.com/files/source/maattachedwindow.zip

Regards

Jonathan Mitchell

Developer