Hello,

I have written a small app which gets launched when SuperDuper has finished
backing up my data. The problem is that since NSLog() writes to stderr,
SuperDuper treats this as an error. The advice I've been given is to redirect
NSLog() to stdout. One possible solution I can think of is the following:

void NSLogOut (NSString *someString)
{
     [someString writeToFile: @"/dev/stdout" atomically: NO];
}

Then I can call it everywhere like so:

NSLogOut(@"blah");

I don't really like it, since this forces me to use NSLogOut() everywhere...
which kinda sucks. Instead, is there a way to configure NSLog() so that it
redirects to stdout instead of stderr?

Thanks,

-- Tito