Hi,

If I bind a textfield to the selection of a ArrayController and have more than
one item with different value selected, I get a grayed out "Multiple Value"
string. Is there a way of doing this manually? I have a popup that displays the
values from the selection, but need to have some manual control over what is
displayed. Is there something like "Set to multiple selection state"?

Best Regards