I'm trying to set up an index with SearchKit and search it with quoted phrases.
 It is my understanding that I need to enable proximity indexing to get phrase
searches to work.  If I don't enable proximity indexing, then it seems like my
quoted string is treated as separate search terms.  However, when I enable
proximity indexing, my quoted string doesn't return any hits from the index.
The string I'm searching is from a document I know has been indexed.  When I
try the quoted string with Spotlight, I can find the document.  Here is the
code I'm using to create the database:

        CFMutableDictionaryRef props = CFDictionaryCreateMutable(NULL, 0,
                &kCFTypeDictionaryKeyCallBacks,
&kCFTypeDictionaryValueCallBacks);
        CFDictionaryAddValue(props, kSKProximityIndexing, kCFBooleanTrue);

        theIndex = SKIndexCreateWithURL((CFURLRef) url,
                                (CFStringRef) dbName,
                                kSKIndexInverted,
                                props);

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?