Hi everyone,

I'm working on an app that depends on the presence of FaceTime functionality in
order to be useful.  Currently, FaceTime is only present on the iPhone 4, but
we are strongly discouraged from tying app functionality to device models.  The
overwhelming recommended way to do this is to check for the presence of
something like a camera picker (if one needs camera functionality), etc.

However, I don't know of a way to determine the current device supports
FaceTime.  The closest thing I could think of was trying to find out if there's
a front-facing camera.  Is this possible?  Or do I have to tie my app to a
device model?

Thanks,

Dave