vincent habchi wrote:

The analyzer does not figure out that the pt array gets initialized through the loop by copying values directly from a chunk of memory, and spits out the warning about pt [•] not being defined. Maybe I should report this to the LLVM team?

That seems like a good idea.

However, also consider that 'dim' may take on values 0 or 1. If dim is 0 or 1, then the local 'pt' array may not have valid elements at pt [0] or pt[1]. You may know that dim is never 0 or 1, but the analyzer has no way of knowing that.

And I don't know what might happen if dim is negative.

  -- GG