Hey everyone,

I'm new to bindings, so please bear with me if this is a question with an
obvious answer or my understanding of how bindings work is incomplete.

As I understand it, bindings is not available on the iPhone.  However, I'm
wondering if what's missing are the NSArrayController and NSObjectController
classes - or - if we aren't even capable of performing bindings in code
using the NSKeyValueBindingCreation protocol on our own classes.

Essentially, can we get bindings by doing a bunch of extra work on our end
or is it completely missing and I shouldn't even try to do this myself using
KVO.

Thanks for any help.

-
Matt James