I have created a tiny project that consists of an NSWindowController
subclass which opens its window during the app delegate's
applicationDidFinishLaunching: method. There are no custom NSWindow or
NSView subclasses.

I'm trying to override various NSResponder action messages. Some work,
some don't.

My window controller has the methods below. I am on a Macbook Pro
keyboard. I see the following behavior:

If I press the LeftArrow, I see LEFT on the console. So far so good.
If I press Fn-UpArrow (PgUp), I see PGUP on the console. Still ok.
If I press Fn-Ctrl-UpArrow (Ctrl-PgUp), I see PGUP on the console.
This is a problem. I expected to see S_PGUP get printed.

I've tried this on 2 computers and don't believe there are any custom
keybindings in effect. I also double checked this with the Keyboard
Shortcuts control panel item.

While I give the example for scrollPageUp:, others are affected too
(e.g.scrollToBeginningOfDocument:)

Does anyone have insight as to what might be going on?

Thanks,
nall.

-(IBAction)moveLeft:(id)sender
{