I'm trying to setup a table view with multiple columns, but I can't figure out
how to identify any particular column.
what does [tablecolumn identifier] actually return so i can compare it?  I
assumed a string, but that didn't work.  So my questions is, what do I do with
the NSTableColumn thats being passed to me?

Here is the method so far:

- (id) tableView:(NSTableView *) tv
ObjectValueForTableColumn:(NSTableColumn *) tc
                         row:(int) index
{
        if ([tc identifier] == @"Integer") {
                return [integerArray objectAtIndex:index];
        }
        if ([tc identifier] == @"Cube") {
                return [cubeArray objectAtIndex:index];
        }
        if ([tc identifier] == @"Square") {
                return [squareArray objectAtIndex:index];
        }