Hello,

I'm having an issue with NSPropertyListSerialization, where I will call
dataWithPropertyList:format:options:error:, to get the data from a property
list–this part goes fine. However, then I need the data as a string, so I can
upload it to a web service. However, when I call initWithData:encoding: to get
a string (I'm using NSASCIIStringEncoding, but have tried many others as well),
wherever there was a letter with an accent, weird stuff happens. Like é turns
into Ä. I'm fine with losing accents, but right now, I can't even seem to do
that–I just get the Ä's. Is there any way I can use a different encoding or
something else to keep the accents for the time being, and then filter them out
when I create the post data with dataUsingEncoding:allowLossyConversion:?

Thanks,

Joe Turner
Iced Cocoa