Hi all,

Anyone here have any experience calling Matlab from a Cocoa program?

I have a rather complex calculation that I've implemented in Matlab that I
would like to call from a Cocoa program. (I could re-implement it in Objective
C if absolutely necessary, but I would prefer not to; it would probably take me
several weeks to get right.) Matlab comes with the glue to integrate with C/C++
(see
http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_external/f38569.html),
 so I think what I want to do should be possible. But, I'm trying to piece
together several parts from different environments, and I could really benefit
from a brief high-level road map.

So, if anyone has done something like this, I'd really appreciate a couple of
pointers to set me off in the right direction. Thanks.

Chris Goedde