I've been banging my head on this for over a day now and I just can't find
what's wrong with my tableview and the tableview cells.

Basically, as you can see here:

http://nemesys.dyndns.biz/Images/iPhoneScreenshot.png

I have a table view made of 2 sections. Section 1 has only one tableview cell
and, right now, it's barebone. Section 2 is supposed to have 4 cells. When I
use a cell from my xib file in Interface Builder and the tableview appears,
even though my method tableView:cellForRowAtIndexPath: is called 4 times, only
the last cell is showing. If I however create the cells programmatically using:

[[[UITableViewCell alloc] initWithStyle:UITableViewCellStyleSubtitle
reuseIdentifier:CellIdentifier] autorelease]

then they show up properly. Of course, the cell is created only once because on
subsequent calls, I'm using the tableview dequeueReusableCellWithIdentifier:.

I just don't get it. I use the same methods to set the textLabel and the
detailTextLabel in both cases. I just tried a few times of dragging a default
UITableView cell from the IB's Data Views tab, I don't modify it in any way in
IB except to give it a cell identifier and connect it to my tableview
controller so it can provide it to its tableview, it just won't work and I get
the tableview showing as in the picture above. I want to use a tableview cell
in IB because I need to add additional labels to it and don't feel like doing
it programmatically.

So, anybody can see what I am missing? I've done the same thing in other iPhone
projects I just can't see why I can't do it now and I'm at the end of my rope
here.

Thanks in advance for any comment, info or help!

-Laurent.
--
Laurent Daudelin
AIM/iChat/Skype:LaurentDaudelin