Hi Friends,

In my Cocoa app, I am trying to construct SecIndentity from the certificate
with extension .p12 as mentioned in
http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/documentation/Security/Conceptual/CertKeyTrustProgGuide/iPhone_Tasks/iPhone_Tasks.html,
but unfortunately kSecImportExportPassphrase, kSecImportItemIdentity and
kSecImportItemTrust symbols are not defined in Security framework.

Do we have any workaround for this?. Actually my app should support Leopard
as well. Do we have the possibility for getting the SecIdentity from the
Certificate data blob in Leopard?

- Apparao