Hello.

I'm trying to take an attributed string from a PDF document and reproduce it on
the phone.
passing thru a SQLite Database.

basically, i write to the database using

NSMutableDictionary *dict = [NSMutableDictionary
dictionaryWithObject:NSRTFDTextDocumentType
forKey:NSDocumentTypeDocumentAttribute];
[dict setValue:[NSNumber numberWithInt: NSUTF8StringEncoding]
forKey:NSCharacterEncodingDocumentAttribute];

NSData *stringData = [[tempString dataFromRange:range documentAttributes:dict
error:&error] copy];
node.attributedStringData = stringData;

*Node is my Managed Object Model entity, tempString is the attributed string
from the PDF.

So all the attributed strings get inserted into the database, and that database
is sent to the iPhone
Back on the iphone, I'd like to restore that attributed string from core data
to an NSAttributedString object.

and write that attributed string into a custom UITableViewCell, presumably
using CoreText.

any pointers on how that could be done?
or am I over doing it and missed out on a cool class that does it all for me...
as usual...

best regards