I'm getting a crash with this trace:

#0      0x99535ed7 in objc_msgSend
#1      0xa0bf5224 in PropertyLocks
#2      0x0001b792 in -[HSMM_Sequencer inputMemory] at HSMM_Sequencer.m:664
#3      0x0001903b in -[HSMM_Sequencer predictForward:] at HSMM_Sequencer.m:262
#4      0x00010253 in __-[HSMM_NetworkController
runNetworkPrediction]_block_invoke_ at HSMM_NetworkController.m:256
#5      0x97762aa0 in _dispatch_apply2
#6      0x976332b2 in _dispatch_worker_thread2
#7      0x97632d41 in _pthread_wqthread
#8      0x97632b86 in start_wqthread

It only happens when running a particular function from its saved state (i.e.,
from initWithCoder). I've looked for the usual suspects, in terms of zombies
and such, but I can't see anything obvious. The same algorithm runs fine from
its newly created state (i.e., using init, rather than initWithCoder), so
decoding must be somehow involved.
Does this trace indicate anything special? Snooping into the objc_msgSend in
gdb I see that the selector is a retain, which I'm assuming would only cause a
crash if it was sent to a released object. I've not been able to find any info
on "PropertyLocks", but it certainly sounds as though it's related to locking
atomic properties... don't know though. What's strange, to me, is that if this
is a threading problem, why does it only happen from a decoded state, not from
a clean inited state?