Greetings.

I've been trying to set the table view cell's height for a custom tableviewCell
containing a UIWebView
to display attributed content but i cant's get the height properly.

I am using a UITable View with sections, the first section shows a list of
child objects
and the second section displays the current node's text.

Here is the explanation of my workout. yes it's a workout.

1: define a custom TableCellViewCell in interface builder, containing a
UIWebView.
2: the UITableView is given a HTML String before being pushed on the Navigation
view.
3: in the cellForRowAtIndexPath the cell is given the HTML String
4: i've also implemented the heightForRowAtIndexPath method. which calls a
function that calculated the height of the cell using the text as source.

- (CGFloat) heightOfCellForString:(NSString *)string
inTableView:(UITableView*)tblView andFont:(UIFont *)font{

        CGFloat minimumCellHeight = 44.0f;
        CGRect tableViewFrame = [tblView frame];
        CGSize textSize = { tableViewFrame.size.width, 200000.00f };
        CGSize size = [string sizeWithFont:font constrainedToSize:textSize
lineBreakMode:UILineBreakModeWordWrap];
        // if there is more than one line add a little padding..
        if (size.height > 21)
                size.height += 25;

        CGFloat result = MAX(size.height, minimumCellHeight);

        return result;
}

This function works great for ordinary cells, but falls verry verry short when
it comes
to resizing the cell containing the UIWebView,

is there a effective way to tell how high the tableviewCell should be to
accommodate the UITableCellView
at the heightForRowAtIndexPath stage?

since it is so tedious, Now i'm thinking this is a design flaw on my part,
trying to resize a TableCellView with posibily big content.

any advice?

Best regards.
Sandro Noel.