Hi everyone,

BYU CocoaHeads will be having their August meeting (yes, it really is an
important meeting) tonight at 7pm in W110 TNRB on BYU campus.  We'll be
continuing our discussions of Quartz Composer.  (Parking is free, and a map to
the building is here:  http://map.byu.edu/?building=tnrb )

Cory Kilger and Cole Joplin will be presenting how how to create QC plugins and
how to use Quartz Compositions in your projects.  I overheard them planning it
out earlier this week, and I'm very very excited for their presentations!

See you there!

Dave DeLong