I was creating an RSS reader that I thought was really cool, but then I saw
Jason Beaver's and Luke Hiesterman's presentation at WWDC 2010 and I went... OK
that's cooler.

So basically, I'm stuck with a couple of things in the new version of the RSS
reader:

1. I'm implementing UIViewControllers as custom section headers, but I don't
know if this is the best approach. What I'm trying to do is to add an Activity
indicator , label and a reload button to each header so that the user is able
to reload a feed directly from each header. Also, the allocations of the
headers seem to happen every time I scroll through the UITableView, I figure
this isn't good at all.

2. I need to retrieve only the feed particular to that specific section and
then replace it on the tableview. To do this I need the section number. How can
I get the section from the tap on the section header?

I don't know if Luke is still on this list, and I also know this is might be
too much to ask, but is there anyway we could take a look at the
TableViewUpdates project, much like Francois Jouaux did with Padalicious? Maybe
not all of it, just the part related to the headers?