Thanks.

There are no arguments set in the area you describe fro me to look at.

-koko

On Aug 17, 2010, at 10:54 AM, Uli Kusterer wrote:

On Aug 17, 2010, at 5:14 AM, k...@highrolls.net wrote:
I have nothing set in info.plist for NSShowAllDrawing.

There are both NSShowAllViews and NSShowAllDrawing. They don't go in the Info.plist. They either go in your app's preferences file, or you can pass them as command-line arguments (e.g. double-click your app in the "Executables" group in Xcode and check out the arguments and environment variables there).

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."