More code I forgot in the previous reply

/* draggingEntered */
- (NSDragOperation)draggingEntered:(id <NSDraggingInfo>)sender
{
        NSLog(@"draggingEntered");

if ((NSDragOperationCopy & [sender draggingSourceOperationMask]) == NSDragOperationCopy)
                return NSDragOperationCopy;
    else
                return NSDragOperationNone;
}

/* draggingExited */
- (void)draggingExited:(id <NSDraggingInfo>)sender {

        NSLog(@"draggingExited");
        [self reloadData];
        [self deselectAll:self];
        [self selectStartupDirectory];
        m_dragExited = YES;

//      NSRect visibleRect = [self visibleRect];
//      [self setNeedsDisplayInRect:[self visibleRect]];
}

/* draggingEnded */
- (void)draggingEnded:(id <NSDraggingInfo>)sender { NSLog(@"draggingEnded");