Hello,

I'm trying to post an event (using CGEventRef) that at least behaves like a
double click (even if it's not officially one). What I do now is immediately
have a down click, then .01 second later have an up click, then .1 second later
have a down click, and then .01 second later have an up click. It works
perfectly as two consecutive clicks, but doesn't trigger a double click. I know
the timing is not an issue, because my double click delay right now is
currently at at least .5 seconds. Is there something special I have to do to
trigger it? What about triple-click?

This is my code for each down click. To get the up one just replace
"kCGEventLeftMouseDown" with "kCGEventLeftMouseUp". source is already defined
and works.

CGEventRef mouseEvent = CGEventCreateMouseEvent(source, kCGEventLeftMouseDown,
point, kCGMouseButtonLeft);
CGEventPost(kCGHIDEventTap, mouseEvent);
CFRelease(mouseEvent);

Thanks,

Joe