On Aug 10, 2010, at 8:43 PM, Devraj Mukherjee wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using UISliders in my iOS app.
>
> I can't see a way of setting the slide value interval. Is this
> possible? Or do I have to calculate the change based on the 0.1
> increases?
>
> Minimum value set to -20 and Max to 20 and I want the slider to
> increment by 0.5 on a slide.

If you want your slider to increment its value on a graduated scale, you'll
have to implement this yourself.

You can use the C library math function 'remainder' for assistance.  See man 3
remainder for documentation.

        UISlider *slider = ...;
        double scaleIncrement = 0.5;
        double scaledValue = slider.value - remainder (slider.value,
scaleIncrement);

Or something like that.