On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Steve Steinitz
<stein...@datatactics.com.au> wrote:
> - Removed any stray mopping models, just in case

I didn't see your question until you'd already solved it yourself, but
I just wanted to highlight this one point; Assumming you're referring
here to old .mom files, I'd almost bet money that this is the only
thing you needed to do (either manually delete the old file from your
target app, or "build clean"). Like Quincey mentioned, if your app at
runtime finds both Model.mom and Model.momd, it will use the former
and then either ignore the latter or give you cryptic errors (I forget
which).

--
// jack
// http://nuthole.com