Are you setting a custom cell? maybe you have to check in SourceView if they´re using another fontsize (check in IB).

Regards, Markus

Am 06.08.10 23:33, schrieb Rick Mann:
I've got half a source list working, using Leopard's support. However, I can't
get the section title font size correct, and the arrow doesn't line up properly
with the text.

Here's a screenshot. The thing on the left is the SourceView sample code, the
thing on the right is my code. Doing my best to compare the two apps' nib
files, everything is identical. Although, not really. For example, if I set the
row height to 10, as it is in the sample, all my rows are cut in half.

What am I missing? Thanks!

This email sent to sumpfmonsterjun...@googlemail.com