Hey all,

I know this isn't strictly about Cocoa, but it's related enough. I'm looking
for the source code for the OgreKit regex framework. The site that supposedly
has the framework has vanished and while I have the built framework, I'd like
to have the source in order to future proof myself. Does anyone have, or know
where I can get, the source for OgreKit.

Thanks