Hi,

I've been looking for some sample code similar to Core Data's data modeler.
I've seen TreeView and I've watched the Crafting Custom Views presentation from
WWDC 2010.  Both are excellent, but, I'm hoping to find some code that shows
views representing data that are connected with lines.  I'm hoping to create a
custom view that represents a device and has multiple connection points to
connect the device's inputs and outputs to inputs and outputs of other devices.
 Users should be able to move the device views while lines stay connected.
Hopefully, the lines are orthogonal.

In sum, it's something very similar to the Core Data data modeler.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Brad