Hello all, I know this isn't the right place so please don't behead me if I
offend you, but if you could help me, Im will be happy to hear you.

We are developing an application with interactive children modules. The idea is
that each time a new module is ready it will be submitted to Apple for approval
and then our app and only our app should display the new module. But then when
you buy it will take you to the app store and then it will download it to our
app bundle.

As an example the MacUser app which they post their magazines, and then you can
buy individually each magazine, but if you try to to search for a single
magazine in the app store you don't find it, BUT once form within the app click
a specific magazine, the app store opens and you can download the magazine.

Is there any kind of special agreement between the developer company and Apple?

Thanks I hope somebody can give me a clue on what shall we do.

Gustavo