Hi,

I need to take an NSImage, scale it down a bit while drawing it into an new
NSImage and all along keep all the metadata associated with the original image
( such as the color profile, etc, ... ). Are there any example out there that
show how to do this.

I've tried creating a new NSImage of the correct size, adding a new bitmap rep
to it ( that already has the copied metadata ) then drawing into that image but
i always end up with an NSImage that does not have my bitmap rep in it anymore
but only a CGImageCachedRep ( or somthing similar to that class name ) that
does not contain the metadata anymore.

Any help appreciated.

thx

AC