On Aug 30, 2010, at 7:10 AM, Ben wrote:
> My app is built with a base SDK and deployment target of 10.5, but will only
> run on 10.6 systems. On 10.5 systems it crashes on launch with an
> EXC_BREAKPOINT and the following message:
>
> Dyld Error Message:
> unknown required load command 0x80000022

That's LC_DYLD_INFO_ONLY, which I believe is created by the final linking step
(it's a compressed version of information that's stored differently pre-10.6).

If DYLD_PRINT_LIBRARIES doesn't tell you where the problem is, you can also
examine the various binaries with "otool -l" and grep for LC_DYLD_INFO.
(Probably need to examine them on a 10.6 system for otool to know the name of
that load command.)