> 2ยบ Why most of projects that I found on the internet don't use folders or
> groups to separate classes (for example, controllers, views, categories and
> models). What is the good pratice for code organization? If somebody could
> point links or guidelines would help a lot.

I think anyone would agree that it's good practice to have some sort
of source grouping for any large project. It's my preference to create
groups for each component of a project; for example, in a
document-based app I would have Document.m, DocumentView.m, and
DocumentController.m grouped in the source list. In addition, I have a
"Shared Source" group for reusable code, which can be further grouped
by component.

(I worked on a large project that grouped files at the root level into
three MVC groups, and I found it was a pain to find the files I
needed. I tend to work on one component of a project at a time; when
organized by MVC I was constantly scrolling in the source list to skip
between the component's files. As a project grows, so does the
distance between related files in the source list, and it's downhill
from there.)

BTW, this question is probably better suited on xcode-dev or elsewhere.