CocoaHeads Lake Forest will be meeting on the second Wednesday of the month.
 We will be meeting at the Orange County Public Library (El Toro) community
room, 24672 Raymond Way, Lake Forest, CA 92630

Please join us from 7pm to 9pm on Wednesday, 9/8.

We will be discussing common design patterns, Cocoa and otherwise.

Thanks go to O'Reilly Media for providing our door prize.

Bring your comments, your books, and your bugs, and we will leap right in.

As always, details and the upcoming meeting calendar can be found at the
cocoaheads web site, www.cocoaheads.org.