Op 9-9-2010 6:52, Dave Carrigan schreef:
No, I missed that part about his VC being stored in the app delegate. So, yeah,
if he isn't able to pass context to the C library, he can easily get to the VC
in that way rather than resorting to a global.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. I never expected it to be difficult, but there is so much information to process at the moment, that I'm about to miss some details here and there. Thanks for pointing them out.

Regards,

Remco Poelstra