Thanks Richard, actually I already read Hillegass book. Right now, my
material to study is http://pragprog.com/titles/dscpq/cocoa-programming it
is pretty good. I also already watched all PragProg screencasts related to
cocoa.

But the problem with learn Cocoa is how apply the best pratices that are
exclusevely to Cocoa. Things like how to organize nibs, when I should
separate or not views, create custom views or not and etc. As soon as finish
Coco Programming I will read Cocoa Design Patterns.

But what you think about separate custom views in diferent nibs? Is that
right?

Thanks.

--
Daniel Lopes