On 2010 Sep 13, at 16:15, k...@highrolls.net wrote:

> As I understand the entries below from a crash log my app crashed in
> objc_msgSend which was called from the method changeAColor:newColor in the
> class BMatrix, 1499 bytes into the method.
>
> How do I find the offending line in the source from this information?

If you *really want to*, read this:

http://www.cocoabuilder.com/archive/cocoa/276690-debugging-stack-traces.html?q=crash+report+line+number#276690

However unless you've made the mistake of writing a method which is 1000 lines
long, you can usually find crashing bugs much faster by turning off Twitter,
etc. and doing a "what if" critical reading of the errant method.