Hello I'm wondering what will be the best way to draw a custom NSTabView
Border. I have tried many things and it always ends up that I fail. The border
gets drawn, but the objects in the Tab View, if you focus them, has a black
edge around them, that is not elegant at all. Is there any examples on the
internet that I could look at? This is my code below.

- (void)awakeFromNib {
        [self setTabViewType:NSNoTabsNoBorder];
        [self setDrawsBackground:NO];
}

- (void)drawRect:(NSRect)frameRect {
        float lineSize = 2.0;
        float transparentcy = 0.87;
        NSBezierPath *strokePath = [NSBezierPath bezierPathWithRect:frameRect];
        [strokePath setLineWidth:lineSize];
        NSBezierPath *path = [NSBezierPath bezierPathWithRect:frameRect];

        [[NSColor colorWithCalibratedWhite:1.0 alpha:transparentcy] set];
        [path fill];
        [[NSColor colorWithCalibratedWhite:transparentcy-0.3 alpha:1.0] set];
        [strokePath stroke];
        [super drawRect:frameRect];
}

Thanks for any help,