Word Up to Raleigh! Just added one of my type and voila!

Thanks.

-koko

[self registerForDraggedTypes:[NSArray arrayWithObjects:NSDragPboard, @"Jump", nil]];

in -mouseDragged:

[pboard declareTypes:[NSArray arrayWithObject:@"Jump"] owner:self];
[pboard setData:[NSData data] forType:@"Jump"];
[self dragImage:img at:localPt offset:sz event:theEvent pasteboard:pboard source:self slideBack:NO];