Does iOS (and Mac OS X) clean up thread-local storage upon the completion of an
NSOperation? It seems dangerous to rely on every operation to clean up its own
mess. It also seems that an NSOperation should be able to pretend that it owns
the thread on which it's running, and not have to worry about whatever a
previous operation running on that thread might've done to the TLS.

I read the NSOperation and NSOperationQueue docs, as well as the docs for
-[NSThread threadDictionary], but none of it mentions this topic.

I can experiment to find out, but would like to know what others know about
this.

Thanks,
Rick