Hi All, I've run into three fairly basic problems with using CATiledLayer on
10.5. All of these things work fine in 10.6, but unfortunately I have to
support 10.5 too. It is a layer hosting view in a scrollview, with a layer that
is a CATiledLayer.

1. When my CATiledLayer is 5,000 x 5,000 pixels, it doesn't draw, but at 2,000
x 2,000 it does. In my application, 5,000 x 5,000 would be reasonably common.
How do I get it to work with larger sizes like this?

2. I want to do all the drawing in a flipped coordinate space, but if I do
either
        [holderLayer setAffineTransform:CGAffineTransformMakeScale(1.0f,
-1.0f)];
or
        holderLayer.transform = CATransform3DMakeScale(1.0f, -1.0f, 1.0f);
It stops drawing completely. How do I flip my coordinates?

3. I want to have the center of the coordinates at the center of the layer, so
I set the bounds origin to negative half the width/height, but when I do that,
my background fill which just fills the bounds doesn't draw, and my tiled image
drawn with CGContextDrawTiledImage only draws the image for a brief moment when
you scroll the view. How do I move the bounds origin?

Thanks

Gideon