Just to let you know,

This is great, it now safely stores everything on the thumbdrive for easy access on any machine I like. A perfect solution.

Thank You,

Many Thanks

Amy

On 1 Oct 2010, at 12:00AM, Ariel Feinerman wrote:

Are you sure in the using of 'library/application support'? There is
of the matter is that one is designed for the app data not for the
user data.
Maybe you should save such files in a directory relative to the bundle
or in the bundle itself (not good idea). In this case you can launch
your app from your drive.

If your app is in /Users/user/yourapp, your files in
/Users/user/yourapp/Application Support, it looks:

NSString *appSupport = [[[[NSBundle mainBundle] bundlePath]
stringByDeletingLastPathComponent] stringByAppendingPathComponent:
@"Appication Support"];