My app has a secondary view that appears when I click a button (to do another task) it works fine most of the time. It's a core data app that uses an xml file store.

I've started adding data so there's now maybe 1000 instances of an entity in it, and I've not started adding other entities or relationships. My secondary view won't appear now. basically I have a products list that is in the first tab of a tabbed display, and then when I'm in the second tab the button is there to display the extra window with the same product list, plus other things.

Now when I click the button the focus goes from the main window but the second window doesn't appear. If I move the data file it works fine. Have I just overloaded it already? Even if all I do is open the app and go to the second tab and click the button, nothing?

Other than this i think I've got it doing what I want!

Thanks

Amy