Hi Tom,

No it is not. I often find this with some documents as well.
The best solution is to use a laser printer and the hardest bit is getting
things printed right on both sides of the page... :)
You can probably print anything you like, as long as you're not selling it or
otherwise infringing on copyrights (i.e. representing it as your own or
something)

John