Tharindu,

    We had to do something similar and decided to eschew .lproj files
entirely; we simply created an ivar in our app delegate to store the
current language and switched out strings (stored in strings files)
based on the current language. There’s no reason you couldn't do the
same in your app.

-Jeff Kelley

--
Jeffrey R. Kelley