On Oct 7, 2010, at 10:49 PM, Abhi Beckert wrote:

> The performSelector: methods don't expose the return value of the message,
> even with waitUntilDone:YES. I'm not happy with my workaround, which is to
> use an instance variable:

Use the withObject: parameter. If you use a mutable dictionary, you can shove
multiple "parameters" into it for the method to use, and the method can add the
return value. Whatever gets triggered after the method is done can examine the
dictionary to see the result. Just make sure you do the memory management
correctly.

--
Seth Willits