In my table view, when a user touches a row, I want to change the alpha
value of a subview within the row's content view via animation as well as
insert some rows below that one or remove some rows from below that one. I'm
able to animate the insertion and deletion of the rows from under the
touched row. But I can't seem to animate the alpha value for a subview. The
crazy part about it all is even though the subview doesn't appear when I
touch the row, if I slide the row out of view and back in view again, it
looks the right way. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!
Jason